GUHSC now accepts health insurance for services.
GUHSC is now accepting online payments for account balances, click HERE
GUHSC offers services to both the Gallaudet community and to the DC/Maryland/Virginia communities. Services include:
- Cochlear implant services
- Hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- Assistive devices
- Speech-language evaluation and therapy for:
- Hearing adults
- Hearing children (Pediatrics)
- Aural rehabilitation services(including individuals with cochlear implants seeking rehabilitation services)
The Gallaudet University Hearing and Speech Center (GUHSC) is an equal opportunity provider.
We strive for open communication access for all clients and attempt to make the best match between clients and service providers based on communication needs. All of our clinicians know and use American Sign Language.